Discover a whole city constructed entirely from gingerbread, candy, and frosting. Marvel at the moving trains and twirling parts built by over 50+ architects and designers. Perfect to get you into the holiday mood!
GET CREATIVE!-Immerse yourself in the sweet art of gingerbread fun by signing up for our daily workshops and craft your own take-home gingerbread masterpieces.
Opening times :
Wednesday – Saturday : 9am – 9pm. Last entry 8:30pm
Sunday – Thursday: 9am – 7:30pm. Last entry 7:00pm
Special Opening Hours:
Wednesday November 22: 9am – 3:00pm. Last entry 2:30pm
Sunday December 24: 9am – 3:00pm. Last entry 2:30pm
Sunday December 31: 9am – 3:00pm. Last entry 2:30pm
Exhibition final day Sunday January 7, 2024: 9am – 9pm. Last entry 8:30pm.
Closed on Thursday November 23rd and Monday December 25th.
All tickets are non-changeable and non-refundable. Once you have booked your tickets, we do not offer refund or exchanges. If you are unable to attend please gift your tickets to family or friends.
INFORMATION for visitors
- Tickets will be emailed to you, please show the QR code on a device (or printed out) when you arrive.
- Please arrive ON TIME for your reserved slot. The exhibition experience would take up to 30 minutes.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by a ticketed adult.
- Under 3’s – Free with a ticketed adult, maximum 2 under 3’s per one parent or guardian.
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. Please gift them to friends and family if you are unable to attend.
25 Fulton Street, The Seaport, NYC
Opening November 18th, – January 7, 2024
Tickets starting at $18
Get Tickets Here